Friday, January 1, 2010

SPS Trifecta testing

Here is the breakdown of Day 1 (my testing day)

Sit-ups - 42 (my wife beat me here, no surprise!)
Squats - 150 (Had to stop when my low back began to tweak, this shouldn't be hard to reach 200)
Push-ups - a miserable 16 :(  my abs still hurt from the squats and sit-ups (Do this one first next time!)
(my least favorite exercise of the three and most worrisome)

Now I am heading out to cross-country ski at Bear Swamp State with CNYMike (http://tech.michaelerb.net). He is also doing the challenge, boy are we gluttons for punishment!

***I just realized that the Trifecta was for 100 squats, so I found a 200 squat website and added it to the challenge!***

2 comments:

  1. Yeah so my wife has totally schooled me here! In my defense, she works out 4 or 5 days a week at mirbeau.com where she works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick with it, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete